Satya ko janna bohot sulabh hai aur bohot durlabh bhi. Sulabh isliye qki hamesha samne hai. Durlabh isliye ki zindagi nikal jati hai uspar dhyan ni jata. Ankho par parda padna isi ko kehte hein. Maya isi ko kehte hein.
The forbidden fruit was eaten on advice of a third party. That's others - snakes, nachash, the knowledgeable ones. Scientists, scholars, religious leaders, claiming to be more knowledgeable than you. They take you away from your god, your truth and make you believe lies.
The samhita part of vedas talk about the changing - this world and afterworld. The upanishad part of vedas talks about the constant - you, around whom the world and afterworld is changing.
When Moses asked name of God, God said: "I am that I am". God doesn't have a name. I doesn't have a name. I is I. That's the only way it can be described. No name, no quality label can stick to it. It is forever felt yet never sensed.
When I am near and identify with some worldly thing or event, then I am worldly. When I am near and identify with the constant I, then I am constant I. This is the way traitwadi define their philosophy. Traitwadi say there are three - Brahm (constant I), sansar (world), and jeevatma (I that's moving between world and constant). But these three are one only. They call these three anadi/forever. In a way they are correct because constant I keeps imagining worlds and keeps putting itself in them. In a way they are incorrect because these worlds and imagination of constant I in them is just that - Imagination, dream.
Yet when I am near constant I, I am constant I. When I am near world, I am world. When I reflect on body, I am body. It's about remembrance. Whoever you remember, you get close to it, you put light on it, you activate it, you make it conscious, you become it. That's why religions call for frequent remembrance of god. Remembrance of devtas activates devta's power and quality in us, which was already there. Remembrance-like thing causes reincarnation too. Faith causes frequent remembrance, bodily sensations cause remembrance/attention. In Indra's net, your sphere reflects whole universe, everything in it. Your remembrance of something shines that particular thing, connects you with it.
Stories of angels and demons, devta and rakshas, god and devil, are personifications of our nature and inner conflicts. Not saying they don't happen outside. As within, so without.
Outsiders cannot give us knowledge if we already didn't have capacity to understand that knowledge. We relate with the new knowledge then it makes sense with us. That proves knowledge was already in us only now it became pratyaksh/visible, like memories that are already in us become pratyaksh/visible from time to time. Otherwise that new knowledge wouldn't make sense to us, would be gibberish to us, wouldn't connect with us, if it wasn't already in us.
Theory makers keep revolving around I, describing everything around I, all forms of I, except I. Spirit, soul, consciousness, awareness, energy body -- never I. They will keep saying "your soul", "your body", "your consciousness" and go on to describe soul, body, consciousness while skipping "your" part entirely.
Because each mirror reflects, in a way - contains, rest of universe, it gets ego and god feeling. That's not false.
No comments:
Post a Comment